Another of those mash up shows that everybody loves so much. OK, nobody has ever actually told us that, but Keith is lazy, and he just needed something to do with the leftover bits of our last installment. Enjoy this aftermath of our Christmas episode last week.
What random things make their appearance at the breakfast table this time?
- Christmas flower and China hutch
- Cancelled pageant
- Taking care of Josh and therapy
- Chores Deer and Robins swap shop
- Squirrel fur boots
- Exerscise and shifting hourglass
- Recipe: Green fluffy stuff and fruit cake
- Novels, Manicure, and Getting work done
If you’ve enjoyed your visit to our breakfast table, leave something in our tip jar. I mean, just leave a comment, email us from the Contact page, or if you were really going to do it… you could zap us a contribution through Paypal. Go ahead, I saw you reaching for your wallet… you know you want to do it… just remember this address when you get on Paypal, firstname.lastname@example.org Well… I’m waiting…